Manuscript Digest Submission Guidelines
Questions about digest submission? Please contact the publication chairs at email@example.com.
Details & ObjectiveEach digest must include the paper title and the technical track number and technical track name. The digest should clearly state the objectives of the proposed paper, outline the problem requiring solution or the method of approach to the research, and summarize the conclusions being made. Any additional data and analysis which will be included in the full paper should be explicit.
Abstract & ReferencesThe digest should also include an abstract of up to 200 words and have a total length of 3-5 pages including figures and tables, with references extending onto a sixth page if needed.
FormattingThe digest should be formatted with a single-column, 10 to 12 point font, and double spacing as shown in the example digest. Do not include author names or affiliation anywhere in the digest – the review process is double blind.
Review process and final paper submission
- All submitted digests will be reviewed and the submitter will be notified of acceptance February 28, 2023.
- If a digest is accepted, authors must submit their final camera-ready manuscript, signed Copyright Form, and full registration fee before the deadline of April 20, 2023 in order for their paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings and presented at the conference.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference and pay a full, regular registration fee.
- Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
- Papers may be deemed to not meet IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements if they are less than four pages long, do not include references to other technical publications, are in the wrong format (i.e. single column), include plagiarized material, or if they are not sufficiently improved compared to the digest.