Call For Papers
When is it due?
JANUARY 3, 2023Paper proposal digest submission deadline
February 28, 2023Author’s notification of acceptance
April 20, 2023Final manuscript submission deadline
April 20, 2023Author Registration Deadline
Paper proposal digests are being invited in the following or related technical track topic areas
- Power Electronics and Motor Drives
- Electric Machines and Actuators
- Powertrain: Design, Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization
- Battery, Fuel Cell and Energy Storage Systems
- Electric, Hybrid Electric, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures and Control
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Functional Security
- Smart and Micro Grids, EV-Interacting Smart Grid and Electrical Infrastructure
- Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
- Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air, and Space Vehicles
- Rapid Prototyping, Real-Time Simulation, HIL and SIL for Transportation Electrification
- Battery Chargers: Onboard, Wireless, Fast, and Ultra-Fast
- Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
Manuscript Digest Submission Guidelines
Questions about digest submission? Please contact the publication chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details & ObjectiveEach digest must include the paper title and the technical track number and technical track name. The digest should clearly state the objectives of the proposed paper, outline the problem requiring solution or the method of approach to the research, and summarize the conclusions being made. Any additional data and analysis which will be included in the full paper should be explicit.
Abstract & ReferencesThe digest should also include an abstract of up to 200 words and have a total length of 3-5 pages including figures and tables, with references extending onto a sixth page if needed.
FormattingThe digest should be formatted with a single-column, 10 to 12 point font, and double spacing as shown in the example digest. Do not include author names or affiliation anywhere in the digest – the review process is double blind.
Call for Short Course and Tutorial Proposals
ITEC Short courses are expected to be 180 minutes in duration and tutorials are expected to be 90 minutes in duration. Short courses and tutorials will be scheduled in the afternoons of Wednesday (June 21, 2023), Thursday (June 22, 2023) and on Friday Morning (June 23, 2023). Click below for more details.GuidelinesInterest Form