ITEC+EATS will be held at the Westin Anaheim Resort
1030 W Katella Ave
Anaheim, CA 92802, United States
Reserve your hotel room on location at the Westin Anaheim Resort at the conference negotiated rate using this link: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1637014727683&key=GRP&app=resvlink
Plan a jaunt to Disneyland, (directly across the street from the resort) for your family and friends while you network and enjoy the conference! Click here to purchase conference discounted tickets.
There are several beaches near Anaheim to enjoy while in sunny California, Laguna Beach (pictured) is a great option and a short car ride away from the resort.
Plan to arrive at the venue no later than June 14th to network and pick up your registration materials at a welcome reception!
Covid-19 Policies for ITEC+EATS
Per IEEE policy, ITEC+EATS will follow local State and County regulations. Currently, Anaheim has no requirements in place for meetings. For the comfort and safety of the attendees, the ITEC+EATS organizing committee is requiring a health attestation and waiver to be signed prior to travel or upon arrival. While on site, systems will be in place to allow for those who need or would like social distancing. Hand sanitizer will be provided to every attendee upon arrival and any author with symptoms will be given accommodations to present their work remotely. Details regarding accommodations will be announced soon. For specific questions regarding this, please email the conference management team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about local policy and case rates, please visit Anaheim’s public health website here.
Air Fare Discounts for ITEC+2022
Save up to 15% with SkyTeam, the ITEC+ 2022 Preferred Alliance for Travel
We’re proud to announce that we’ve chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to the ITEC Conference. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 19 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels.
- Valuable services – SkyTeam elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to the ITEC Conference from virtually anywhere in the world with over 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 177 countries.
Make your reservation now through the SkyTeam’s ITEC event portal or using the 24-hour phone number listed below.
The destination airport for the event in Anaheim is John Wayne Airport (SNA) in Santa Ana, CA (PST), or Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, CA (PST).
SkyTeam offers 24-hour support during the reservation process and throughout your journey. Please include the event code 4418S in all communications.
Phone: +1 (800) 759-1486 or +1 (414) 934-3486
International Attendees: Please make sure to review the current federal requirements for travel to the United States.
For questions or concerns related to traveling to the venue, please email us at email@example.com