ITEC 2019 will open the paper submission site by September 2019. All papers will be thoroughly reviewed by three qualified reviewers and will be presented at the Technical Sessions being held on Friday, June 21th, 2019. These papers are subdivided into 11 technical tracks and will provide key insights into the cutting edge of industry research.
ITEC 2019 Technical Tracks
- Power Electronics and Electric Motor Drives
- Electric Machines and Actuators
- Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization of Traction Drive Systems
- Battery, Battery Management Systems, Chargers and Charging Infrastructures
- Electric, Hybrid Electric, and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Mobility, Intelligent Transportation Systems, and Vehicle Security
- Smart Grid, Electrical Infrastructure, and V2G/V2I Applications
- Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
- Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air, and Space Vehicles and Trains.
- Modeling, Simulation, and Control
- Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification