Paper submission, dates and presenting
January 3, 2023Paper proposal digest submission deadline
February 28, 2023Author’s notification of acceptance
April 20, 2023Final manuscript submission deadline
April 20, 2023Author Registration Deadline
- Power Electronics and Motor Drives
- Electric Machines and Actuators
- Powertrain: Design, Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization
- Battery, Fuel Cell and Energy Storage Systems
- Electric, Hybrid Electric, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures and Control
- Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Functional Security
- Smart and Micro Grids, EV-Interacting Smart Grid and Electrical Infrastructure
- Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
- Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air, and Space Vehicles
- Rapid Prototyping, Real-Time Simulation, HIL and SIL for Transportation Electrification
- Battery Chargers: Onboard, Wireless, Fast, and Ultra-Fast
- Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
Submission of Publication Materials
Payment of Full Registration Fee
Presenting at the conference
We expect all papers to be presented by the authors. For each paper, at least one of the authors must attend the conference and present the work according to the conference schedule.
After the registration, in rare unexpected cases when none of the authors can attend the conference and present, the authors themselves must coordinate with a qualified colleague of theirs to present the paper on their behalf. This arrangement is the sole responsibility of the authors and they need to inform the Conference Program Chair and Co-Chair as soon as possible.
Please note that no-show papers (papers that are not presented at the conference) will NOT be included in IEEE Xplore and no registration refund will be given.