Paper proposals are being invited in the following or related technical track topic areas:
1. Power Electronics and Electric Motor Drives
2. Electric Machines and Actuators
3. Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization for Traction Drive Systems
4. Battery, Battery Management, Charging Systems and Infrastructures
5. Electric, Hybrid Electric and Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures
6. Connected and Automated Vehicles, Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Security
7. Smart Grid, Electrical Infrastructure and V2G
8. Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
9. Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air and Space Vehicles
10. Modeling, Simulation and Control
11. Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
Paper Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are invited to submit their paper proposals through the conference webpage (http://itec-conf.com/).
Each paper proposal must include:
•Technical track name, number, paper title.
•An abstract of maximum 100 words and a digest of maximum five pages (single-column, double spaced, including figures and tables). References may continue onto a sixth page if necessary
Author’s notification of acceptance: February 20, 2019
Deadline for submission of final camera-ready manuscripts: April 20, 2019
Deadline for early registration: May 1, 2019
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPER PROPOSALS
(ABSTRACTS/DIGESTS): December 31, 2018
ITEC 2019 features a large industry exhibition focused on electrified vehicles and components, subsystems, and systems for all types of electrified vehicles and transportation systems (land, air, space, and sea). Areas of interest also includes test, measurement, instrumentation, safety, software, control system development, testing and rapid prototyping, safety, and manufacturing.
Two complimentary registrations with every ‘10×10’ booth space purchased
Four complimentary registrations with every 20’x10′ booth space purchased
Exhibitor literature will be included in conference materials.
Unit Cost (10’x10’ Booth Space) Corporations: $2,500.00
Non-Profits, Small Businesses/Start-Ups/Universities: $1,500.00
Unit Cost (20’x10’ Booth Space) Corporations: $5,000.00
Non-Profits, Small Businesses/Start-Ups/Universities: $3,000.00
Exhibitor Registration: Register online at http://itec-conf.com/exhibition/