DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PAPER PROPOSALS
(ABSTRACTS/DIGESTS): December 8, 2021
Paper proposals are being invited in the following or related technical track topic areas:
1. Power Electronics and Motor Drives
2. Electric Machines and Actuators
3. Powertrain: Design, Thermal Management, Packaging, and Optimization
4. Battery, Fuel Cell and Energy Storage Systems
5. Electric, Hybrid Electric, Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle System Architectures and Control
6. Connected and Autonomous Vehicles, Smart Mobility, and Vehicle Functional Security
7. Smart and Micro Grids, EV-Interacting Smart Grid and Electrical Infrastructure
8. Electrification of Heavy-Duty and Off-Road Vehicles
9. Electrical Systems and Components for Sea, Undersea, Air, and Space Vehicles
10. Rapid Prototyping, Real-Time Simulation, HIL and SIL for Transportation Electrification
11. Battery Chargers: Onboard, Wireless, Fast, and Ultra-Fast
12. Codes, Standards, Policies, and Regulations for Transportation Electrification
Paper Submission Guidelines
Prospective authors are invited to submit their paper proposals through the conference submission portal: https://catalyst.omnipress.com/itec2021.
Each paper proposal must include:
•Technical track name, number, paper title.
•An abstract of maximum 100 words and a digest of maximum five pages (single-column, double spaced, including figures and tables). References may continue onto a sixth page if necessary
Author’s notification of acceptance: February 26, 2021
Deadline for submission of final camera-ready manuscripts: April 30, 2021
Deadline for early registration: May 15, 2021
ITEC 2021 features a large industry exhibition focused on electrified vehicles and components, subsystems, and systems for all types of electrified vehicles and transportation systems (land, air, space, and sea). Areas of interest also include test, measurement, instrumentation, safety, software, control system development, testing and rapid prototyping, safety, and manufacturing.
Two complimentary registrations with every 10’x10’ booth space purchased
Four complimentary registrations with every 20’x10′ booth space purchased
Exhibitor literature will be included in conference materials.
Unit Cost (10’x10’ Booth Space) Corporations: $2,500.00
Non-Profits, Small Businesses/Start-Ups/Universities: $1,500.00
Unit Cost (20’x10’ Booth Space) Corporations: $5,000.00
Non-Profits, Small Businesses/Start-Ups/Universities: $3,000.00
Exhibitor Registration: Register online at http://itec-conf.com/exhibition/