Digest Submission Guidelines
- Click on the following link to create a submission. https://catalyst.omnipress.com/itec2021
- Click Sign In / Create Account at the bottom of the page. If you already have a CATALYST account, sign in. If you do not have a CATALYST account:
- Click on Create New Account to register an account.
- Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click Create Account. CATALYST will send you a “Confirm your account” email.
- Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled, Confirm Account.
- A pop-up will appear stating, “Thank you for confirming your email.” Click on Sign In.
- Once logged in, at the bottom of the Home page, click New Submission to create a submission.
- Click Save on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. *If required fields are missing data, you will see the missing data tabs indicated with a red triangle.
- Click Submit on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
If you have any issues with the submission website, please use the Support function in the Catalyst website. If you have any other submission related issues please contact the publication chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digest Content and Template
Each digest must include the paper title and the technical track number and name. The digest should clearly state the objectives of the proposed paper, outline the problem requiring solution or the method of approach to the research, and summarize the conclusions being made. Any additional data and analysis which will be included in the full paper should be explicit.
The digest should also include an abstract of 50-100 words and have a total length of 3-5 pages including figures and tables, with references extending onto a sixth page if needed. The digest should be formatted with a single-column, 10 to 12 point font, and double spacing as shown in the example digest.
Review Process and Final Paper Submission
All submitted digests will be reviewed and the submitter will be notified of acceptance February 26, 2021. If a digest is accepted, authors must submit their final camera-ready manuscript, signed Copyright Form, and full registration fee before the deadline of April 30, 2021 in order for their paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings and presented at the conference. At least one of the authors must register for the conference and pay a full, regular registration fee. Papers with proper full, regular registration will be included in the Conference Proceedings, and papers presented at the conference and which follow the IEEE standard format will be included in IEEE Xplore.