The Digest Submission Site is now open!
Digest Submission Deadline is December 1, 2019
- Navigate to the Catalyst conference submission website, listed above.
- Click on the Create New Account button to register an account.
- Enter your email address, password and name and confirm password. Click the Create Account button.
- You will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com, click Confirm Account in the email. If you do not receive this email promptly your email service may be blocking emails from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A web page will open stating, Thank you for confirming your email. Click on Sign In.
- Once logged in to Catalyst, a box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission. You will be in edit mode of that submission.
- Complete all the required fields on all the tabs and upload your digest.
- Click Save, on the bottom right of your screen as necessary. Click Submit on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your digest.
- You may submit multiple digests with one account. If you would like to submit more than three digests with one account, please contact the publication chairs (Fei Gao, email@example.com or Liang Du, firstname.lastname@example.org) to grant this permission for your account.
Digest Submission Guidelines
If you have any issues with the submission website, please use the Support function in the Catalyst website. If you have any other submission related issues please contact the publication chairs (Fei Gao, email@example.com or Liang Du, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Digest Content and Template
Each digest must include the paper title and the technical track number and name. The digest should clearly state the objectives of the proposed paper, outline the problem requiring solution or the method of approach to the research, and summarize the conclusions being made. Any additional data and analysis which will be included in the full paper should be explicit.
The digest should also include an abstract of 50-100 words and have a total length of 3-5 pages including figures and tables, with references extending onto a sixth page if needed. The digest should be formatted with a single-column, 10 to 12 point font, and double spacing as shown in the example digest.
Review Process and Final Paper Submission
All submitted digests will be reviewed and the submitter will be notified of acceptance February 28, 2020. If a digest is accepted, authors must submit their final camera-ready manuscript, signed Copyright Form, and full registration fee before the deadline of April 26, 2020 in order for their paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings and presented at the conference. At least one of the authors must register for the conference and pay a full, regular registration fee. Papers with proper full, regular registration will be included in the Conference Proceedings, and papers presented at the conference and which follow the IEEE standard format will be included in IEEE Xplore.