Congratulations to the ITEC 2020 Best Paper award Recipients!
- “Acoustic Noise Analysis of Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine for Electric Vehicle Application” by Changbum Son, Jianning Dong and Pavol Bauer
- “Maximizing Harvested Energy through Regenerative Braking Process in Dual-Motor All-Wheel Drive Electric Vehicles” by Shoeib Heydari, Poria Fajri, Mohammad Shadmand, and Reza Sabzehgar
- “Transit Bus Electrification Evaluation from GPS Speed Traces” by Andrew J. Kotz, Eric Miller, Andrea Watson, and Kenneth J. Kelly
Best Student Papers
- “Simple and Robust Controller Design for High-Frequency WBG-based Current-source-Inverter-fed AC Motor Drive” – By Renato Torres, Hang Dai, Woongkul Lee, Thomas M. Jahns, and Bulent Sarlioglu
- “De-Excitation Characterization for Power Supply Protection in DC Shipboard Power Systems” – By Seongil Kim, Drazen Dujic, and Soo-Nam Kim
- “The Uncertainty of Autonomous Unmanned Aerial Vehicles’ Energy consumption” – By Mohamad ElSayed and Moataz Mohamed
Browse through the speakers, agenda and session descriptions from ITEC 2020 on the Conference Agenda page.