Paper Proposal Submission Guidelines (Regular and Presentation-only Papers)
Prospective authors are asked to submit their paper proposals through the conference submission Web site at: TBA
Each paper proposal must include:
- Technical Track (or Special Session) number and name, paper title, name(s) of author(s), business affiliation(s), mailing address(es), phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address(es). If there are multiple authors, the corresponding author must be clearly identified.
- An abstract of 50-100 words and a digest of 3-5 pages (single-column, including figures and tables). The digest should clearly state the objectives of the paper, outlining the problem requiring solution or the method of approach to research, be explicit with respect to the type of data to be included in the full paper, and summarize the conclusions being made. The digest must not exceed 5 pages in length. The conference program committee may make reassignment of accepted papers to different sessions, if necessary.
- Authors have the option to submit a full paper for review.
- If a digest is accepted, authors must submit their final camera-ready manuscript, signed Copyright Form, and full registration fee before the deadline of April 20, 2018 in order for their paper to be published in the Conference Proceedings and presented at the conference.
- At least one of the authors must register for the conference and pay a full, regular registration fee.
- Papers with proper full, regular registration will be included in the Conference Proceedings and papers presented at the conference and followed the IEEE standard format will be included in IEEE Xplore.